New Year. New Digital Consumers. New IT Solutions.
NRF’s Annual Convention & EXPO has returned, and retailers everywhere will have the unique opportunity to review innovative technology solutions designed to improve customer experience. This year at NRF’s Big Show, Comm-Works will be showcasing four areas of technology to support retail Omni-channel trends that include: Wireless, Connectivity, Physical Security, and Managed Services. Each technology solution offers retailers a unique set of benefits that will help modernize and improve business for consumers and employees.
IT Solutions for an Omni-Channel Approach
Wireless: Wi-Fi is a growth market. Studies show, over half of all IP traffic will originate with non-PC devices within the next few years. A reliable wireless solution provides retailers with:
- Mobility: Mobile point of sale systems free up floor space, reduce wait times, and have the ability to provide customers with paperless receipts via email.
- Business Intelligence: Gain valuable insight into the habits and movements of customers in the store.
- Additional Security: Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems or WIPS have the ability to detect rogue devices on the network, ensuring your customer data and priority business information is protected.
Connectivity: Omni-channel marketing, big data, cloud computing, and the demand for 24/7 communication is pushing technology to its limits, requiring networks to provide more bandwidth, scalability, and reliability than ever before. A connectivity solution will allow retailers:
- Consistent Network Connection: By maintaining connectivity; business continuity and data processing won’t be disturbed across a distributed enterprise network.
- Increased Productivity: Provide your company with a highly functioning and reliable system allowing your employees to work without technical setbacks.
- More IT Resources: Comm-Works has the ability to proactively monitor and manage your network, giving your IT resources time to focus on more important issues.
Physical Security: Every year, retailers report losing about 128 billion dollars in revenue worldwide due to shrinkage. According to John Ringis, Vice President of Security at Comm-Works, “A video surveillance system will pay for itself after only a few short years.” A security solution provides retailers with:
- Protection: By monitoring what happens in the store, retailers are able to protect themselves from internal theft and shoplifting.
- Safety: Create a safe environment for employers and consumers.
Managed Services: System downtime can cost retailers millions in lost revenue. With a managed service solution, retailers gain peace of mind knowing their network and their retail technology is running optimally, at all times. Comm-Works provides retailers with the following services after installation:
- Monitoring: Comm-Works takes a proactive approach and ensures your potential device and network issues are identified and resolved before they can affect your performance.
- Maintenance: Proper maintenance and equipment upkeep allows technology to continue to run effectively at all times.
- 24/7/365 Support: Comm-Works Help Desk has an 80% average resolution rate on the first call. We handle end-users so your staff can focus on high-level
Join Comm-Works at Retail’s BIG show January, 17-19th to learn more about our different services and offerings. Our team of industry experts will be available to advise and consult on your upcoming retail technology projects.
Comm-Works is a premier IT Integrator that has experience with countless manufacturers, offering repeatable, consistent, high-quality, and timely technology installations. Comm-Works’ comprehensive Lifecycle Management is known for its superior project management services, which coordinates all aspects of an IT deployment. With 20,000+ technicians in over 120 countries, Comm-Works has global capabilities that exceed those of its competitors. Comm-Works’ 24/7/365 customer support and on-site capabilities in four hours or less give its customers confidence that their systems will be operational. Learn more at www.comm-works.com or follow us on Twitter @CommWorksIT.