Around 35,000 retailers from all over the world visited the Big Apple for a few days of networking, learning, and demonstrations of the industry’s most impressive technology solutions. For the tenth consecutive year, Comm-Works attended “Retail’s Big Show” to showcase retail technology solutions such as wireless, physical security, cloud and managed services, and connectivity.
Retail’s Big Show provides opportunities to interact with retailers, learn about their needs, and ask questions about up and coming retail technology projects. This year’s show demonstrated a shift in focus, from traditional brick and mortar stores to an online shopping experience. Some reoccurring trends included:
- Omnichannel, creating a seamless online to store experience
- Big Data Analytics, providing valuable insights into the habits and movements of your customers
- IT Management, 24/7/365 monitoring and management of your network by outsourced IT professionals
- March Networks: Leading provider of IP video surveillance solutions.
- Cradlepoint: Global leader in cloud-managed 4G LTE networking solutions, providing businesses grade and secure connectivity to distributed enterprises.
- ANPI: Communications provider, offering an advanced Hosted Unified Communications solution.
- NetEnrich: IT infrastructure and operations management, automation, cloud, DevOps, and cybersecurity services provider.
- RetailNext: Experts in retail analytics for brick-and-mortar retail, delivering real-time analytics that enable retailers and manufacturers to collect, analyze, and visualize in-store data.
If you attended the BIG Show, we would like to hear from you. Please take a moment to take our brief survey and you will be entered to win a new Amazon Fire TV.
Pictured above from left to right: Sean Cheslock, Mike Guckeen, Kelsey Dahl, Heath Blobaum, Al Lampe, Jake Pomplun, Shawn Rausch (Cradlepoint), Matt Bohman, John Ringis, TJ Lindblom, Peter Langston and Olivia Klehr.